Winter in Bohemia (https://www.winterinbohemia.com/forum/index.php)
-   Winter Telegrams (https://www.winterinbohemia.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Questions and Suggestions (https://www.winterinbohemia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=861)

Natalie Scatorccio 06-12-2017 04:41 AM

Is it possible to have "today's posts" links for mobile?

Neverland 06-12-2017 06:34 AM

^ Seconding this!

Wild Love 06-12-2017 07:28 AM

I've been wondering about this too!

Norris 06-12-2017 07:56 AM

The only way to view “todays posts” is to hit the “mark all read” and then go back in to new posts and hit the link at the end in “You may search for theads updated in the past 24 hours, here”. Due to the uniqueness of the hand coding we have less junk filler and we don’t want to overload the board with a thousand superfluous links. For this reason we aren’t currently planning to add a seperate link on the mobile page

Eponine 05-01-2018 12:47 AM

Just off the back of something I'm finding, could any plots that have been filled and no longer required, please be retired somewhere out of The Fireplace? As a newer board member, I'm trying to find interesting plots to join, and because I obviously don't know all the games and characters, it makes trying to fit into a plot more difficult because there are plots already taken amidst those that need filling.

Obviously I don't mean any that require discussion in the thread to clarify things or part-filled requests, but those that are completed - could they be moved elsewhere to clear it up a little?

Louis de Pointe du Lac 05-01-2018 01:33 AM

Absolutely! We'll see what we can do about putting a system in place!

Writebrained 28-05-2018 05:23 AM

Premature question which understandably I understand may not be answered (lol). I'm excited about this potential Caribbean game so I'm clouded in excitement. I have an idea for a character I'd like to put there, but I don't necessarily want to rush if I can wait a minute ;). I'm wondering if it'll be weeks or more like months for it to get kicked off - or whatever sort of answer may you have as far as time frame.

Louis de Pointe du Lac 28-05-2018 05:38 AM

It'll only be a couple of weeks, Nai, don't worry! We're in the process of pulling it altogether, and hopefully we've come up with something everyone can get excited about!

Writebrained 28-05-2018 06:07 AM

Awesome. Thanks!

Callista 04-08-2018 04:47 PM

Is it possible to mark a thread as mature after you've already posted the thing that makes it mature, or can you only do that before you post? From what I can tell, you can only mark it as mature in the quick reply box, and not in the advanced screen, or in editing it after it's been posted. Which is super inconvenient, because that means I'd have to delete and repost to properly mark it.

Asking because I have a thread that should probably reaaaaaaaaaally be marked as mature :sweatdrop: